Fixed deposit account
Ideal for long term investments
You can invest amounts over Ksh. 50,000.00 with us at a fixed rate of interest and a specified time period, to a Transnational Bank Fixed Deposit Account. At maturity, you are entitled to receive the principal amount as well as the interest earned at the pre-specified rate during that period. The rate of interest offered depends on the period length of the deposit and the amount invested. The interest is calculated on a daily basis and paid on maturity. On maturity the proceeds can be re-invested, paid to other accounts with Transnational Bank or paid as per your instructions.
There are three types of such accounts:
– TNB Call Deposits Account
– TNB Fixed Deposit Account
– TNB Foreign Currency Deposit Account
– Minimum Balance of Kshs. 50,000
- USD 2,500
- GBP 1,500
- EUR 5,000
- Duration: Call (minimum 7days), One Month to One year, Two to five years
- Interest paid on maturity
- No Cash Handling commission on fresh deposits.
- No charge on banker’s cheque payment on maturity.